Friday, March 21, 2008

I'll be back. Honest, I will.

We've just been busy with school. The boys have made the remarkable discovery that if they get up early (ok, 7:30 is early for them) we can get so much more done than if they're still dragging their hineys at 9 am or later. An amazing breakthrough--school doesn't take all day anymore!

And I've been shoveling out our house--I guess you call it spring cleaning. And working at Mom's helping her get hers ready to sell. I have a funny picture to post from the day my sis and I worked there. I only took one, but it was a good'un. Sorry Mom. :)

And basketball season is finally winding down . . . but baseball games start next week. Taylor's games will be less than 1 hour away though, instead of the 1/2 day we're driving now to watch Lee. We'll miss seeing her and watching her play, but I won't be missing that drive.

My computer is working again, but I can't resize pictures to post them, and it takes WAY too much time and space to upload them their original size. Tomorrow I'll hopefully be able download the program at Mom's and get everything going again. blah..blah..blah..excuses.

See you soon!

3 comments:

DeEtta @ Courageous Joy said...

Busy season for your family. We'll be here when you get back. LOL

Laura said...

Wondering how your photo of our little group at Hu Hot turned out? The first one that the waiter took would have been the best, but it was completely blurry. I did post the 2nd one and it was okay. I realized we never got a photo of the two of us! Just one of you with Jennifer. :) Next time.... :)

Kristine said...

Yep, 7:30 is early around here too. It used to not be. I remember when I used to wake up at 5:30. Willingly.

Now I practically have to drag my kids out of bed at 8:00. Okay, 8:30. And then we had to put the kabosh on pajama days, because they wanted EVERY day to be one.

I honestly think these are the reasons my dd will struggle with 8th grade next year if she goes to ps as she's planning. (Not such a bad thing though!)