I never thought we'd be spending Easter like this--Taylor in one state; Luke in another; and Lee, Mark and me in a third. Lee's playing in the NCAA tournament and the first round games are this weekend. IMO Easter is an odd time to begin the tournament.Lee: That's why they call it March Madness, Mom.
I posted on her blog when/where/who they're playing. There's info on there also where you can watch the game.



4 comments:
Donna -
Hope you all are safely back home together. We had a good Easter - different than normal, but very nice. I'll have to blog about it this week. I do have my computer back now and am glad of that!!!! Just catching up on your blog right now. :)
We saw Lee on TV!!!!! We tried to find your family but to no avail. We recorded it on our DVR & got to watch it! She played a great game! our family hooped & hollered for her the whole time, too bad she didn't hear us in IL.
How is the girl that got hurt in the first few minutes of the game? We prayed for her too.
Thanks, Contina. I haven't seen the whole game on tv yet, but it was so much fun in real life!!
Thanks for praying for Lee's teammate. She's a sweet girl and was so upset to get hurt..
This is the second year in a row that my sil planned a vacation during March Madness--her dh's FAVORITE time of year. I'm SURE it's not deliberate though, lol.
Post a Comment