Lee went to softball games with friends. Taylor stayed last night with a friend and Mark and Luke are driving to pick him up. The last I heard they got a little side-tracked (stopped to talk to someone else) and will be late getting home.
I've been trying to make lasagna for dinner two nights now. Nobody has stayed home long enough to eat together, so in the fridge it still sits, ready to go in the oven.
I spent most of the day shopping for groceries at BigTown. I wonder--why do people shop at Sam's? Are the prices better? I noticed some difference, but not a lot. Do you actually save money or just end up spending more? I haven't had a membership for years, I just stopped in to price compare while I was in town. Wish I'd picked up a big bottle of vanilla, though. It really was a bargain.
Noah's Game and Allie's Adventure
5 weeks ago



No comments:
Post a Comment