OK, can't believe I'm posting this here. It's not going to help my image -- you know, I'm the one who has it all together. ::snort::I mostly keep the open areas in our home clean--kitchen, living room, main bathroom. But I've been getting behinder and behinder in the rooms with closed doors.
I planned this summer to whip the entire house back in shape. But since I've only been home about 1.75 days so far since school was out, it just hasn't happened.
I came across a blog challenge to clean one room between now and the end of July. Hmmmmm . . . interesting. Usually I try to rush through much faster. But that hasn't worked for me this summer.
I decided to take this challenge, I'm going to post before and after pictures here. I guess I just need a good laugh . .
I chose to do more than one room this month, because these are very small and won't take that much time. (I hope!) These rooms all open up off my bedroom upstairs.
Starting with my sewing room. A more accurate name would be sewing closet. (5' x 6 1/2') I started dragging things out of here right before my last unexpected road trip, so of course everything got tossed back in, and it's worse than before. Can you find the sewing machine?
The library. Again, think book closet. It's only a little bigger than the sewing room. Here's where I keep history, geography, biography, art, reference. Just ditch the luggage and it looks like everything would fit nicely.
Finally, the attic. Oh my. Most of this will need to go bye-bye.
Well, this all said, the boys and I are off to the pool . . . !!




1 comment:
:)
Yup - I love those encyclopedias!!! :)
Post a Comment