Thursday, May 31, 2007

Saying Goodbye

I took Lee to college Monday. Here are some pictures, from leaving to our drive down.

A stowaway


Saying goodbye to all her men


The last time Lee and I went on a trip by ourselves, we got a huge hole in the radiator. I learned all about StopLeak and had to stop every 20 miles or so to put more water in radiator.
This time it the windshield wiper fell apart during a downpour.
Miss Incredible, armed with pre-wrap and athletic tape

Lee saves the day


Good as new


One of our missions was to get a picture of an armadillo for her friend Amanda. Knowing we had a limited chance of seeing a live one, I kept my eye out for road kill. Go, Mom!

I'll spare you from the rest of the pictures. Keywords - crushed . . . flies . . . stench

No comments: