Friday, May 4, 2007

It Was a Good Day

I thought I was accomplishing nothing yesterday, but looking back it was a very good day.

Mom and Dad are downsizing and I’m trying to help them. Yesterday we brought home a picnic table. Luke is excited to have school outside when it gets a little drier and we are looking forward to eating outdoors—all except Lee, who doesn’t like to eat outside. You know, I’m really going to miss her, but I already have put her parking space to good use.



Mount Washmore greeted me as I went to the basement. I estimate 16 loads, and that’s not counting the stuffed hampers in the kids’ rooms. My very handsome and very handy husband fixed the washer last night, and it is humming away now.



Got to see Baby Greg. OK, I guess maybe he’s outgrown his name—he reminded me that he’s an “old man” of 26 now. He’s still the same little guy to me though, and the name stays. Baby Greg will be a dad in September, that makes me a great-aunt. I’ve always wanted to be a great something! I’ve always thought—great wife, great cook, but this works too!




To my anonymous very dear friend who has had problems w/ ants: I had some visitors this week and this stuff works great for me. When they clean up the little puddle I set out for them, they try to cram themselves into the bottle for more. Ants are bye-bye now. (click on picture at right to enlarge and see the ants go after this bottle!!)


Luke learned to take pills. An important milestone in the life of every young person.

No comments: