Saturday, May 5, 2007

Our Saturday

Up and out early this morning, Lee went to all-town garage sales with friends. She came home with a few very unusual treasures. She's in town celebrating Chance's birthday tonight.

Mark worked on machinery today and mowed and trimmed the yard. I think the birds liked it much more before he mowed. Out my kitchen window this morning I counted ten white-crowned sparrows munching the dandelion seeds.

The boys went to a Cardinals game with Grandma and Aunt Jane. They had a great time except for the Cards losing 0-13. Ouch!

I watched a dvd on teaching writing from Institute for Excellence in Writing. It's amazing how much more there is to choose from than when I first started homeschooling many long years ago!

I also made a list of jobs to do to get ready for Lee's graduation and bbq. (sigh....) I'd better get busy!

No comments: