This afternoon I needed to run into town to pick up a couple of filters
for Mark. Then I stopped by the library. It's just like the grocery store - I go in for one particular book and come out with a whole stack! I took them to the checkout and plopped down my credit card. (habit, I guess...) Fortunately, it only required my library card.
We have the neatest dollar store. It's not a chain like Dollar Tree, and they have the neatest things. A few weeks ago I got iPod covers for Lee and me. The one I've been using is a sickly glow-in-the-dark green. I think I'll like the basic black better. Lee chose bright pink--
really cute. My favorite item is their dinner napkins, though. Nice and heavy, a big stack for ...um...... a dollar! Today I picked up red-I'm always wanting red for Valentine's Day, Christmas, and July 4. Last visit I picked up some really pretty lavender and cute picnicky-watermelons. Kinda weird to get so happy about napkins...
Mark, the boys, and I watched
The North Avenue Irregulars tonight. The boys thought it was hilarious, but they had to keep pausing it to check out all of the cool 70's cars. Not sure why I picked this movie, but I definitely scored some points w/ it. Made up for the few losers I've rented. We've loved Netflix.
We also started watching The Weather. We will start studying weather Monday, and this looks to be a great introduction. A bit morbid at times, but very interesting and already explained some things I wanted to cover. We watched the first section, Wind. Next is water I believe, and I don't know what's on Disc 2.
for Mark. Then I stopped by the library. It's just like the grocery store - I go in for one particular book and come out with a whole stack! I took them to the checkout and plopped down my credit card. (habit, I guess...) Fortunately, it only required my library card.We have the neatest dollar store. It's not a chain like Dollar Tree, and they have the neatest things. A few weeks ago I got iPod covers for Lee and me. The one I've been using is a sickly glow-in-the-dark green. I think I'll like the basic black better. Lee chose bright pink--
Mark, the boys, and I watched
The North Avenue Irregulars tonight. The boys thought it was hilarious, but they had to keep pausing it to check out all of the cool 70's cars. Not sure why I picked this movie, but I definitely scored some points w/ it. Made up for the few losers I've rented. We've loved Netflix.We also started watching The Weather. We will start studying weather Monday, and this looks to be a great introduction. A bit morbid at times, but very interesting and already explained some things I wanted to cover. We watched the first section, Wind. Next is water I believe, and I don't know what's on Disc 2.



No comments:
Post a Comment