Saturday, April 14, 2007

Best Friends

I had the best time spending the day w/ the boys. They were such good sports about activities that wouldn't have been at the top of their 'to do list'.

I loved their conversation in the car. Luke's thoughts and vocabulary were such fun to listen to. I don't often hear him talk of much besides guitar chords at home lately. It was good to get out.

Much of the time was spent discussing cars. Mark is a huge Camaro fan. 1969. But the boys love Mustangs - the really old and the new. They have decided they want to share one.

Luke: "I don't usually like to share, but that would be lots of fun! Think of it, we could go everywhere together!"

Ahhh...that's what I've always wanted (not the sharing part; we're working on that) -- my kids to be great friends and be together because they want to. I'm a happy mom.

I'm also a cool mom, cause I pulled into a motel so Taylor could take pics of this Mustang we saw while driving by. :)

No comments: