How about two free dinners and two free tickets to the Mizzou men's basketball game? That was our price.The meal was fine, and I enjoyed the 5 mile icy trek from the parking garage to the game. But I'd much rather have been watching you-know-who play in her game today. And I would have been, but she's not playing.
Lee played her first few games with what everyone hoped was a really bad shin splint. Not so. She has a stress fracture and won't be playing again until after Christmas.
On a brighter note, Lee called this evening to say her wallet, cell phone, and ipod were missing from the locker room after her game. Later she found out they were accidentally put in her teammate's backpack. [All the players' backpacks are identical, so that would be an easy mistake to make. No foul play there.]



No comments:
Post a Comment