Our internet has been down since Christmas Eve. I have some pictures to post, but have decided to wait until I get to a computer with a faster connection.
Right now I'm buried in the basement--cleaning and getting rid of tons of old books and other stuff.
Mark and Lee left for the airport at 4:45 this morning. Flight problems, and I believe she's just recently left the airport flying to KC where she supposedly will get a flight on to Collegetown. Long, long day for her.
Hopefully I'll talk to you all soon, gotta get some work done around here.
UPDATE <10:22pm--Lee got back to her dorm about 9:45pm. It took 17 hours from the time she left home. Wow. It's normally 1-1/2 hours to the airport, then a 1 hour flight to Collegetown.
Noah's Game and Allie's Adventure
5 weeks ago



2 comments:
Are you on Christmas break from hs? We are. We usually go by Nic's public school off dates. He is off until Jan. 7th! Now THAT is a LONG break. I informed both boys reading a book over break would be a great idea, they looked at me like I was from Mars! :)
Yes, we're taking some time off right now. I'm trying to get some jobs done around the house, and spending quite a bit of time planning school--making a couple of curriculum changes.
Post a Comment