Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Where in the world am I?

Oh my. I was just trying to go visit my bloggy friend Laura. I don't understand this at all.


This doesn't look any better. I must've taken a wrong turn somewhere.


Oh dear. I think I zoned out. Mark is not going to like this at all. Now I'll never make it back in time for supper.

4 comments:

Laura said...

Ha! Now I know why you were running a bit late. :) And just think... you could have kept going west from here and ended up in Milan! :)

Donna said...

You know, I passed Santa Fe and Atlanta on the way too. It was a long day! :^)

Cynthia said...

You find the most unique signs!! HILARIOUS!

Anonymous said...

Ok...why didnt the first comment go through....well if it does here is a repeat of what it said

You are so funny and creative sometimes....well most of the time. I really enjoy reading your blog.