Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Ketching Up Today


Picked up parts for tractor so Mark could plant

Made 5 trips to where Mark was planting

Baked 4 dozen snickerdoodles

Baked rhubarb crisp

13 loads of laundry. OK, I was already a little behind. Then Miss Basketball brought home loads and loads of sweaty t-shirts, stinky socks, and sports bras.

Mark told me he needed me to stay home this weekend to help him instead of going to Taylor's baseball tournament. I whined.

2 comments:

Laura said...

Sadly, I understand about the laundry. I hope you weren't kidding because *I* am NOT! How do these kids go through so many clothes???? And living on the farm, they ARE dirty! Ugh.

Donna said...

Nope, I wasn't joking. 13 loads on Wednesday and 4 on Thursday.

I thought I was ketched-up until I spotted another laundry hamper from the daughter. I haven't started on it yet..

"I haven't done laundry in awhile" she tells me. How long? Since December?