Saturday, June 21, 2008

America's Favorite Hairpiece


Picked up this postcard at a little gift shop the other day. I saw it last summer but didn't buy it, and I've been wishing I had it since. So definitely not an impulse purchase.

4 comments:

Debbie said...

Donna, that is too funny! When I first looked at the picture, I thought it was Ron Howard aka Opie.

Laura said...

Ha! Hilarious!

Hey, you have redecorated over here, haven't you?
:)

lazy susie said...

I was having dinner with a 17 yr old boy (the same dinner where I argued with a pirate) and giving him lessons in manners and dating while we dined. I told him that if he wore his ballcap all through dinner (as he was at the time) or a date, the young lady would just assume that was bald. Maybe you can send him the postcard to drive the lesson home.

By the way, I saw the young man eating lunch two days later; he was following my directions for proper table manners. I have done my good deed for the month.

Donna said...

Laura--yeah, I thought I'd try something a little different. :)

Shucks, Susan, I should have picked up a few more. We have a friend I want to send one to also. I was shocked the first and only time I saw him without his hat.