Good report from doctor today. My condition (iron deficient anemia) has been upgraded from "treacherous" to "dangerous". Doctor believes that in two more months I should be halfway to normal.
1/2 way to normal....that sounds like it would make a great title for a book or country song. Praying for you and glad you aren't treacherous any longer.
My kids will tell you I'm the best cook in the world--if I'm making pancakes or cinnamon rolls or chocolate sheet cake.
I love to bake, try new recipes, 'fill the freezer,' and have friends over for meals. I really like cooking for adults because they don't usually say '”yuck” or “I'm not eating that!” or my all-time favorite, “I'm fasting.”
It's fun to introduce my kids to some of the finer things in life—books, history, math, and old tv shows from the 50s-70s. Ahhhh...
I like to look for the humor in everyday life. I don't like having my picture taken or going to the doctor. Ewww, at least I don't ever have to do both at the same time.
Read our blog for awhile and you'll know more about all of us than you ever wanted or needed to know.
6 comments:
Your doctor is coming to my house for dinner Sunday evening. I'm going to show him the picture that you drew of him here on your blog.
Now that I look at it again, the picture looks more like my other doctor--your friend's husband. Don't you think??
Are you having all of his 14 kids over too? OK 7.
Donna -
So glad they figured out what was going on with you. Dangerous does indeed sound a mite better than treacherous. Yikes!
Laura--lol. I noticed you didn't say "..glad they figured out what was wrong with you."
Now that's another problem all together... Don't think anyone has addressed that yet. lol.
1/2 way to normal....that sounds like it would make a great title for a book or country song. Praying for you and glad you aren't treacherous any longer.
lol. I thought so too. Reminds me of that country song--was it Alabama??--Close Enough to Perfect.
Post a Comment