Sunday, November 9, 2008

Weekend in St. Louis

Sanji and her kids and the boys and I spent the weekend in St. Louis. The boys and I left early Friday morning and spent the afternoon making lots of noise here.



Sanji joined us Friday night. We stayed at the Hyatt Regency at Union Station (great deal at priceline.com), and we fit right in with the black tie dinners and wedding receptions.





Notice the telephone by the potty. I think that's so you can call if you run out of toilet paper.

4 comments:

Kristine said...

Well, I hope it's NOT so you can talk to your friends while you sit there!

chillywilly said...

Have you been to Old St.Charles? Wonderful shopping

Donna said...

I went once years ago. It's beautiful, isn't it? I'd forgotten all about it. Hmmmm....thanks for reminding me. :)

Cynthia said...

The hotel looks AWESOME! And... our kids would love a trip to the guitar place.