The child will finally use a recipe. Sort of. Today he wanted to make chocolate chip cookies, so he searched my cookbook for the recipe and halved all the ingredients. But he didn't bother to read the directions. Instead of creaming the butter and sugar, then adding eggs, etc., he dumped everything into the bowl together and mixed it all up with a fork.

They were wonderful. I was hoping nobody would notice that his were better than when I make them. They did.
3 comments:
Can he come make cookies for me? :) Too funny about the taste test! :) That WOULD be the case. :)
Isn't that how it always is? Now, if I'D have done it, they would have been a flop.LOL
Ha, I think the recipes say that just to make it seem more difficult. But I still follow the directions, just in case!
Post a Comment