Monday, June 11, 2007

Monday

Bright and early this morning I dropped Luke off at history camp. This is one of his favorite summer activities. While he was busy doing crafts, cooking and learning about WW2, I went to mom's to download some mp3 files that Mark had mentioned he'd like for his ipod.

Quick stop at Wal-Mart to exchange a card game and look at ipods. I used to have one . . . now it's Taylor's.

Back to the park to peruse a homeschool catalog and read Blueberry Muffin Murder while waiting for Luke to finish.

Luke's assignment for the week was to collect 50 pounds of recyclables (paper and plastic) so we stopped by Grandma's to see what we could find. Then picked up a little produce for supper tonight.

Luke and I began reading Mrs. Piggle-Wiggle
(one of those books I've read with each of the kids),
then we both crashed in the living room.

For dinner - grilled tilapia, steamed broccoli (from grandpa's garden--the best I've ever had!) and cauliflower, cherry cobbler and homemade ice cream.

Mark and I drove to the lake and walked around and talked for awhile tonight. Had a great time together.

An interesting thing that happened today: Taylor took a bath without my "suggestion"! He didn't even stink!! He also straightened up the living room on his own. What is happening here???

No comments: